Features of the XPro® - Professional Synthetic Turf
The Grass Soccer Synthetic Grass Xpro® was developed especially for the practice of professional soccer, with high quality and combination of the systems Multifibrilado and TotalRubber®, following the international standards.
The fibers are produced in polypropylene and polyethylene in any yarn weight (Dtex). Its bristles are high, tufted and resistant to the action of UV rays, which guarantees the original coloring and beauty of the synthetic lawn for a long time.
The fibers recommended by Soccer Grass are: 45mm, 55mm and 63mm, always from the primary base.
The construction of synthetic grass soccer fields with this system avoids injuries caused by traction or rotational movements of the athlete's body.
Benefits from the use of this type of synthetic turf:
- Longer useful - Its different heights represent a 10% gain in useful life, as the fibers are 10% higher than others sold in brazilian market;
- Durability - The fiber in Dtex 11000 polyethylene presents a composition whose applied carbon chain is richer than in other products, thus providing uninterrupted activity for many years. The manufacturing process of this type of material (Thiolon Ten Cate) is not yet available in Latin America. It is a high-technology imported raw material;
- Impact Absorption - Because of the high fibers, the application of a rubber layer for impact absorption is much higher, and therefore more comfortable and safer. This system prevents injuries caused by impacts, traction, or rotating movements of a sportsman's body.
The XPro® synthetic turf was developed with the Multi-Fiber system and TotalRubber® technology, which ensure maximum performance in sports:
Features of the XPro® turf, which uses the Multi-Fiber and TotalRubber® systems:
- Allows increased containment of the rubber compound;
- Increased durability due to the amount of fibers and cables per tuft;
- Improved anchoring on the base preventing pullout of fibers;
- Reputed and more widely used worldwide due to its structure and durability;
- Allows the use of studded boots;
- Follows all international standards;
- Full UV protection, allowing it to keep the same color throughout its useful life.
Technical highlights applied to playing conditions:
- Particle size – The composition has different particle sizes to achieve best gameplay quality, thus preventing movements of the compound and maintaining the surface always homogeneous;
- Permeability – The applied rubber features a larger and denser particle size, leaving adequate space for better drainage, particularly on fields without surface drainage;
- Compression – Important note: The absence of sand is certainly the greatest highlight in regard to compression. Pure rubber (TotalRubber® System) prevents compression, given that the compressing component is precisely sand, which leaves the field too hard and less resistant;
- Contamination – Being a culture medium for the growth of fungi and bacteria, sand is an optimum habitat and cause of contamination, which is another benefit from the use of a product filled only with rubber;
- Quality – Soccer Grass uses rubbers manufactured solely for synthetic grass fields;
- Improved comfort without injuries – This type of technology provides a consistently soft field, which prevents injuries from burns, sprained knees and ankles, and others.
International Standard Approvals
|Subfloor – Approved items:||Synthetic Grass – Approved items:|
Soccer Grass XPro®
|Bounce of the ball||Dry Conditions||60cm||44 - 63cm|
|Reduced Strenght||Dry Conditions||65%||60%|
|Deformation||Dry Conditions||6mm||3 - 7mm|
|Traction||Dry Conditions||36Nm||30 - 45Nm|
|Deformation||Dry Conditions||55%||45 - 60Nm|
Main Values for the Laboratory Test
Fifa 1 Star
Fifa 2 Star
XPro® Turf Pro 55
XPro® Turf Pro 64
|Impact absorption after simulated wear||%||55-70||60-70||62||62||FIFA|
|Deformation after simulated wear||mm||4/set||4/ago||7.6||7.9||FIFA|
|Traction after simulated wear||Nm||25-50||30-45||37||40||FIFA|
|Slip resistance on wet floor||120-220||130-210||181||186||FIFA|
|Deceleration on wet floor||3.0-6.0||3.0-5.5||5.0||5.5||FIFA|
|Bounce of the ball after simulated wear||cm||0.60-1.00||3.0-0.85||0.82||0.82||FIFA|
|Displacement of the ball on dry floor||mtr||4/out||4/ago||6.2||6.5||FIFA|
|Behavior of the ball when launched on dry ground||%||45-70||45-60||59||60||FIFA|
|Behavior of the ball when launched on dry ground||%||45-80||45-80||80||70||FIFA|
|Change in the color of the fibers||> gray scale 3||> gray scale 3||4||4||EN 13864|
|Stretching of the fibers||<50%||<50%||25||25||EN ISO 20105|